Finally I've finished the transformation from the Wicket build to maven 2, though it took the worst parts of my sunday to do so for almost all projects in our core projects. This means that for the first time, we have official builds for the following projects (still development builds):
- wicket (download)
- wicket-extensions (download)
- wicket-examples (download)
- wicket-spring (download)
- wicket-spring-examples ((download))
- wicket-spring-annot (download)
- wicket-spring-annot-examples (download)
- wicket-auth-roles (download)
- wicket-auth-roles-examples (download)
(the full listing for this snapshot release)
As you can see: a lot of new projects. Please try them out, so we can enter the beta phase of our release calendar soon!
These are still development releases, take care when you try them out!
PS. When the transitive dependencies work in maven 2, they are very helpful!